Think Tanks & Team Building
The Turner Suite is the perfect creative space for think tanks and strategy away days, combined with option of team building activities on the Arley Estate.
Combining an open plan meeting / dining space with comfortable lounge seating around a feature log burner, the suite also has its own bar complete with full size snooker table.
With private entrance doors leading directly to the front of Arley House, a private courtyard off the dining / seating area and inbuilt cloak rooms this truly is a sanctuary to promote creative thinking.
Team building activities on the Arley Estate
Team building activities can be organised to suit your requirements both indoor and outdoor, including (but not limited to):
- Wine tasting and food pairing
- Cocktail master class
- Gin tasting
- Simulated shoots (clay pigeon)
- Game shooting (seasonal duck, partridge and pheasant)
- Falconry woodland walk and flight
- Raft building, canoeing or kayaking on the River Severn (on the Arley Estate)
For further details and to discuss your requirements, contact Amy your Events Manager on Tel. 01299 861368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org